Due to escalating concerns about the spread of COVID-19 and in consultation with the City and County of San Francisco, the Golden State Warriors announced today that tomorrow's game vs. the Brooklyn Nets at Chase Center will be played without fans.
In addition, all events at the Chase Center through March 22 (AEDT) will be cancelled or postponed at this time. Fans that had tickets to Friday's Warrior game will receive a refund in the amount paid.
The team will continue to monitor this evolving situation closely to determine the next steps for future games and events.
The Warriors, who begin a five-game road trip after their meeting with the Nets, have just seven home games remaining this season:
- Friday, March 13 - Golden State Warriors vs. Brooklyn Nets*
- Thursday, March 26 - Golden State Warriors vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Sunday, March 29 - Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Monday, March 30 - Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Wednesday, April 1 - Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets
- Thursday, April 9 - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tuesday, April 14 - Golden State Warriors vs. Portland Trail Blazers
* Games will continue as scheduled without fans in attendance.
As this is a developing situation, we will continue to provide updates as they are made available.