The NBA Draft is just around the corner as teams continue to evaluate prospects.
Klutch Sports showcased two of their clients on ESPN with Georgia's Anthony Edwards and Kentucky's Tyrese Maxey participating in a Pro Day, with several NBA stars in attendance, including LeBron James, Anthony Davis, and Trae Young.
MORE: Anthony Edwards scouting report, strengths, weaknesses and player comparison
Each player participated in a 20-minute workout, including half and full-court drills as well as on-air interviews.
Edwards is widely tipped to be a top 3 selection in the Draft after averaging 19.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game in his lone season in college basketball, while Maxey, a 6-foot-3 guard, is expected to be a lottery pick, averaging 14 points and 3.2 assists per game while shooting 42.7 percent from the field.
Take a look back at their matchup in January:
Live updates - Pro Day
The numbers from Anthony Edward's P3 Assessment paints an athletic picture for how his game will adapt at the next level, with his combination of speed and athleticism:
Closest physical comparison: James Harden
Accelerative force: 99th percentile
Decelerative force: 98th percentile
Created more accelerative force than anyone tested in position
- Edwards had the crowd hyped as he showed off his athleticism with a series of high-flying dunks
Anthony Edwards showed out at his Pro Day with @KlutchSports on ESPN2 🐜 @theantman05 pic.twitter.com/KeygoKwlxV- Who's Next (@WhosNextHS) October 30, 2020
- Fellow Georgia alum Kentavious Caldwell-Pope sees plenty of promise in Edwards
"I've been watching him for a little minute at Georgia, he's an all-around player, can shoot it, get downhill, finish at the rim, just an all-around player for me."
- Anthony Edwards hits the court to begin his workout, starting with some off the dribble action from the 3-point line.
Anthony Edwards hitting 3s now pic.twitter.com/oPjw1hbaOG- Chris Montano (@gswchris) October 30, 2020
- Maxey on his work ethic: "I do it, just becuase I love the grind, a lot of people don't like doing it, its extremely hard, and I use that as a psychological advantage and I know I work extremely hard and its going to pay off and im going to reap the benefits."
@TyreseMaxey shot well in his pro day workout.- alder almo (@alderalmo) October 30, 2020
I wrote about him earlier this week and why @UKCoachCalipari is so high on him and described him as mini Jamal Murray:https://t.co/5hvshRrUzd pic.twitter.com/ILtPCJTPJJ
- Maxey impressed in his workout, displaying his catch-and-shoot ability from the 3-point line
Watching potential Heat pick Tyrese Maxey working out.- ALdonis DaSLASH™ (@AIR305) October 30, 2020
He's a Kentucky guy 👀👀 pic.twitter.com/CLPddjnA8r
- It's a new day in the NBA
I see individual workouts graduated from IG to ESPN 2 lol- Seth Curry (@sdotcurry) October 30, 2020
- Los Angeles Lakers and fellow Klutch clients LeBron James and Anthony Davis are in the building to watch the two prospects.
Bron, AD and KCP pulled up to Anthony Edwards and Tyrese Maxey's Pro Day 👀- Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 30, 2020
(via @Sedano) pic.twitter.com/zPklgLxDsT
The views on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of the NBA or its clubs.