The Bucks got out to a 1-0 series lead over the Raptors, using a big fourth quarter to take Game 1.
Centre Brook Lopez led the way for Milwaukee with a postseason career-high 29 points while Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 24 points to go along with 14 rebounds and six assists.
For Toronto, Kawhi Leonard finished with a game-high 31 points while Kyle Lowry added 30 points.
If you missed any of the action, check below for stats, updates and highlights from Game 1.
Final: Bucks 108, Raptors 100 (Milwaukee leads 1-0)
- Toronto gets two opportunities to cut the deficit to one but miss both.
On the other end, Eric Bledsoe is fouled and sinks both.
Milwaukee leads by one with less than a minute to play.
- With the Bucks up one, Brook Lopez knocks down a BIG triple to increase the lead.
Toronto trails 104-100 with 1:55 remaining in regulation.
- Toronto responds once again.
A 7-2 run from the Raptors ties things up at 98 and this one could go down to the wire.
Timeout on the floor as 3:31 remains in regulation
Kyle Lowry is stepping up for Toronto and is now up to a game-high 30 points - 14 have come in the fourth frame.
- Milwaukee is trying to pull away!
The Bucks have outscored the Raptors 20-8 in the fourth quarter and now lead by five points.
Timeout Toronto as it trails 96-91 with 6:32 remaining in regulation.
Kawhi Leonard has yet to score in the fourth quarter but Kyle Lowry is now up to 23 points on the game.
Brook Lopez has a team-high 24 points for the Bucks while Giannis Antetokounmpo is up to 21 points.
- After the Bucks took their first quarter but Kyle Lowry quickly responds with a 3-pointer to put the Raptors back ahead.
Lowry beats the shot clock!#WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/LzPkSbX8J7- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
Timeout on the floor and Toronto leads 86-84 and 9:30 remains in regulation.
- Pascal Siakam beats the buzzer with a DEEP 3-pointer to close the third quarter and the Raptors take a seven-point lead into the fourth.
🚨 LOGO PASCAL 🚨 #WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/z8tkgmTv0l- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
It's 83-76 with one quarter to play.
Siakam is up to 14 points on the night while Kawhi Leonard scored 14 third-quarter points to bring his total for the game to 29 points.
The Bucks are struggling from the field (28-for-75) and from deep (6-for-34) and are led by 21 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Toronto responds with a 13-5 run of its own to get back out to a 10-point lead.
It's 74-64 Raptors with 5:22 remaining in the third.
Kawhi Leonard is doing it from all three levels and is up to a game-high 23 points to lead the Raptors.
Kyle Lowry has added 16 points and is 5-for-8 from the field.
Lowry hits from WAY downtown!#WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/BlUMgnNyEU- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the way for Milwaukee with 17 points but the Bucks are shooting 25-for-64 (39.1%) from the field.
- Just three minutes into the second half and the Bucks have used an 8-2 run to cut the deficit to two points.
Timeout Raptors as they lead 61-59 with 9:10 left in the third.
Halftime: Raptors 59, Bucks 51
- Some halftime stats:
- Toronto puts forth a solid half of basketball and takes an eight-point lead into the break.
Kawhi Leonard leads the way with a game-high 15 points while Pascal Siakam has added 11 points. Kyle Lowry has nine points (on 3-for-6 shooting from beyond the arc) while Marc Gasol has added six points and eight rebounds.
Toronto's bench contributed 12 points in the first half, giving the team a big boost.
For Milwaukee, Giannis Antetokounmpo (13 points, nine rebounds) and Brook Lopez (12 points) lead the starters while George Hill has 11 points off the bench.
- Pascal Siakam wrangles a loose ball and calls for a timeout.
3:10 remains in the second quarter and Toronto leads 50-42.
Siakam leads the way for the Raptors with 11 points on the night while Brook Lopez leads the Bucks with a game-high 12.
- A Brook Lopez 3-pointer makes it a 9-2 run for the Bucks, who have cut the deficit down to five points
Let 'em know, Splash Mountain!! #FearTheDeer pic.twitter.com/DU6MZiacjs- Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) May 16, 2019
Lopez is up to a game-high 11 points.
Timeout Raptors with 6:28 remaining in the half.
- Norman Powell picks up where the Raptors left off in the first frame, sinking two triples to get on the board early on in the second.
Toronto is now up 40-28 and Mike Budenholzer calls for time with 8:43 remaining in the half.
The Raptors are now shooting 8-for-18 from beyond the arc while the Bucks are shooting just 4-for-18.
End of First Quarter: Raptors 34, Bucks 23
- Serge Ibaka closes the first quarter with a buzzer-beating jumper to give Toronto an 11-point lead after one.
Serge Ibaka beats the 1st quarter buzzer!#WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/AqHgHWO6S0- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
The Raptors close the quarter shooting 13-for-25 (52%) from the field while holding the Bucks to 9-for-27 (33.3%) shooting.
Both Kawhi Leonard and Pascal Siakam led the way for Toronto with nine points apiece while Marc Gasol dished out two assists and grabbed four rebounds.
SPICY P TAKES FLIGHT! #WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/lDrOMVN785- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the way for Milwaukee with nine points of his own.
- Toronto is firing on all cylinders early on!
After struggling to shoot from the perimeter in the conference semifinals, the Raptors are 6-for-11 from deep early on and lead 24-13.
Timeout on the floor with 4:04 remaining in the first.
Giannis Antetokounmpo leads all scorers with nine of Milwaukee's 13 points while Kawhi Leonard leads the Raptors with seven points.
Kawhi pulls up & bangs the three for the @Raptors!#WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/DIbDpASzby- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
Lowry's offensive board leads to a Kawhi floater! #WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/GwiAHftjvT- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
- Just under four minutes have passed in the first quarter and the Raptors have taken an early 11-8 lead thanks to Kyle Lowry and Pascal Siakam.
Lowry has knocked down two triples while Siakam has hit a triple and a mid-range jumper for all of Toronto's 11 points.
Kyle Lowry hits back-to-back threes!#WeTheNorth | #NBAPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/pQ39Y1QaBR- NBA Canada (@NBACanada) May 16, 2019
Timeout Bucks with 8:06 remaining in the first.
Giannis Antetokounmpo leads Milwaukee with six early points.
🚨 First Giannis dunk of the ECF 🚨#FearTheDeer pic.twitter.com/pgCLDYjB7t- Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) May 16, 2019
- After two buckets from Giannis Antetokounmpo, Pascal Siakam gets the Raptors going with a triple from the wing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo gets the Bucks on the board first with a bucket over Pascal Siakam out of the post.
The Eastern Conference Finals are underway.
- Starters for Game 1:
Milwaukee will stick with Eric Bledsoe, Khris Middleton, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nikola Mirotic, Brook Lopez
Same Five.#FearTheDeer pic.twitter.com/1ha76f8vI5- Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) May 16, 2019
For Toronto it'll be Kyle Lowry, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, Pascal Siakam, Marc Gasol
Round 3 Game 1 @Sprite_CA starters. #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/nCC9visfaK- Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) May 16, 2019
- Fresh off of a 41-point performance in Game 7 of the conference semifinals, Kawhi looks ready to go in the Eastern Conference Finals
Nonstop buckets. #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/yMXrOQRwrP- Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) May 15, 2019