The sixth-seeded Utah Jazz and third-seeded Denver Nuggets are set to meet in the 136th Game 7 in NBA history.
Unlike the previous 135 games, this will be the first-ever Game 7 played at a netural site, as part of the 2020 NBA restart at Disney's Wide World of Sports in Orlando, FL. With home-court advantage out of the equation, this will be a game unlike anything we've ever seen before.
Who will rise to the occasion?
Take a look at some fast facts on the history of Game 7s with respect to these two teams.
Game 7 Fast Facts
- The higher seed has an all time record of 106-29 (.785) in Game 7
- There were three Game 7s in 2019 and the higher-seeded team was 2-1.
- Western Conference First Round: No. 2 Denver Nuggets 90, No. 7 San Antonio Spurs 86
- Western Conference Semifinals: No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers 100, No. 2 Denver Nuggets 96
- Eastern Conference Semifinals: No. 2 Toronto Raptors 92, Philadelphia 76ers 90
- The Nuggets have played in five Game 7s in franchise history, holding a record of 2-3.
- Denver played in two of last season's three Game 7s, losing in the Western Conference Semifinals to Portland
- Torrey Craig, Gary Harris, Nikola Jokic, Paul Millsap, Monte Morris, Jamal Murray and Mason Plumlee each saw action in that one.
- The Jazz have also played in five Game 7s all-time, holding a record of 3-2.
- Utah's most recent Game 7 came in 2017, as it defeated the LA Clippers in Game 7 of the opening round.
- Rudy Gobert and Joe Ingles are the only remaining members from that team
- Jordan Clarkson (2) and Mike Conley (3) are the other two active Jazz members with Game 7 experience
What can be expected from Jamal Murray and Donovan Mitchell?
- Sam Jones (1963) and Dominique Wilkins (1988) share the record for most points scored in a Game 7 with 47.
- The most combined points by duelling opponents in a Game 7 are 86, set by LeBron James (45) and Paul Pierce (41) in 2008.
The Jazz and Nuggets take the floor for Game 7 at 6 a.m IST.
The views on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of the NBA or its clubs.