Based on NBAStore.com data from October 2019 through to December 2019, the Los Angeles Lakers top the list in team merchandise for the second consecutive year followed by the Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers, Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks.
LeBron James leads the way for the NBA's most popular jersey for the second straight year. Reigning league MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo ranked No. 2 on the player list followed by Stephen Curry (No. 3), Jayson Tatum (No. 4) and James Harden (No. 5).
- The Bucks' Antetokounmpo (No. 2), the Celtics' Tatum (No. 4) and the Dallas Mavericks' Luka Dončić (No. 6) all earn their highest rankings to date.
- New Orleans Pelicans rookie Zion Williamson (No. 15) makes his debut on the most popular jerseys list.
- The Raptors crack the top five in team merchandise sales for the first time.
- The Brooklyn Nets rank in the top ten in team merchandise sales for the first time since 2014.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys: Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers 1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks 2. Boston Celtics
3. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors 3. Philadelphia 76ers
4. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics 4. Toronto Raptors
5. James Harden, Houston Rockets 5. Milwaukee Bucks
6. Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks 6. Golden State Warriors
7. Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers 7. Houston Rockets
8. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers 8. Chicago Bulls
9. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers 9. Miami Heat
10. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets 10. Brooklyn Nets
11. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
12. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
13. Russell Westbrook, Houston Rockets
14. Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
15. Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans